Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this site are mandatory. In the event that the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In the event that this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner at the address given above.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this special internet and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any responsibility towards third parties.
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Legal basis of the processing
The personal data indicated in these pages are processed based on the User’s consent. Specifically, the User consents with:
- optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages by filling in the “Send a request” form;
- optional, explicit and voluntary request to subscribe to the newsletter by filling in the “subscribe to newsletter” form;
- optional, explicit and voluntary sending of your application by completing the “Careers” form;
- use and voluntary consultation of this site (navigation data).
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, the User can contact the Owner at the above address.
The Data Controller reserves the right to transfer such User’s Personal Data to a country other than the one in which the User is located, adopting in any case the necessary security measures to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of Personal Data.
Period of conservation
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, specifically to contact the User following a request for information. In detail:
- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION:
The User, by filling in the “Submit a request” form with his own Data, provides the Data to the Data Controller and consents to their use to receive replies to requests for information. Types of personal data: name, surname, nationality, e-mail address and phone number
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION:
The User, by filling in the “sign up for the newsletter” form with his / her data, provides the Data to the Data Controller and consents to their use to receive periodic communications for marketing purposes. Types of personal data: name, surname, language, nationality, e-mail address
By filling in the “Careers” form and attaching any files to the User, the User provides the Data to the Data Controller and consents to their use to apply by presenting their own skills. Types of personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, language knowledge, CV
- COOKIES and NAVIGATION DATA
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to the user’s device (PC, notebook, smartphone, tablet, etc.). The same website that sent them can read and record the cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information.
Below some information on the types and purposes of cookies (internal or external):
- Technical cookies: necessary to allow navigation of the site and the use of some products and services. They are used, for example, to recognize the user who has authenticated to their e-mail box and keep the session open even when visiting other pages of the site, or to ensure certain site security measures and monitor its correct functioning.
- Statistical or “analytics” cookies: used to monitor site performance, for example to find out the number of pages visited or the number of users who have viewed a particular section. In general, the analysis of these cookies generates anonymous and aggregated statistical data without any reference to the identity of the site surfers; also useful for evaluating any changes and improvements to be made to the site itself.
- Cookies for storing preferences: useful for facilitating the correct use of the site by the user and for creating a browsing experience that adheres to the expressed expectations; used, for example, to keep track of the chosen language.
- Advertising cookies: aimed at providing advertising spaces. They could be used to calculate the value of the advertising offer, identify individual advertisements and know which ones were selected and when. Other advertising cookies, such as behavioral cookies, are used to deduce your “profile” as a navigator and then propose you advertising messages that comply with your behavior on the net (therefore also externally) and presumably in line with your interests. This “profile” is anonymous and the information collected through these cookies does not allow to trace your identity.
It is possible to remove existing cookies and block the installation of new cookies also through the browser settings.
If users / visitors want to decide from time to time whether or not to accept cookies, they can also configure their browser to generate a warning every time a cookie is saved. The most popular browsers provide for the possibility of blocking only third-party cookies, accepting only those of the site.
Rights of the interested party
Interested parties have the right to obtain from the Data Controller, in the cases provided, access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing or to deny the consent initially given (artt. 15 and following of the Regulations).
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details given above.