Dear Customer / Provider,
we’d like to inform you how, on behalf of art. 13 D.lgs. 193/2003 and art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (also known as the GDPR), your personal data will be processed by Salvioni S.p.A.
The Data Controller is Salvioni S.p.A., with registered office in Via Durini, 3 – 20122 Milano, e-mail email@example.com.
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data: contact information (name, surname, e-mail address or postal address) for the purpose declared into the next paragraph.
- Purpose of the processing
Collected Data may be used for the following purposes:
- to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- handling of third parties database (customer, supply chain), contract and pre-contract duties, customer services,
- Legal basis for the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the User whether one of the following applies:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing.
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller which are involved in the organization of the Application may access to Data in the assistance of the management of the Application and of the activity or in the assurance of the performance of services to the User.
These subjects may be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may access to Personal Data of the Users whenever required and shall be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Period of storage of Data
The Data Controller shall store Personal Data for the time necessary to perform the purposes connected with the performance of the agreement in force between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, Data shall not be stored beyond the duration of years 10 after the termination of the agreement with the User.
When the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Personal Data shall be stored until the performance of the relevant interest.
When the Processing of Personal Data is based on consent of the User, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until their withdrawal.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or an order of the public authority.
All Personal Data shall be deleted at the end of the period of storage. At the expiration of such period, the rights of access, rectification, erasure and data portability of Data can not be exercised.
The Data Processing is performed with adequate methods and tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the relevant Data, since the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which ensure, in a provable way, that the performance of the Processing is compliant with the applicable law.
- International transfers of your personal data
Personal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located.
We do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Our hosting facilities for our system are situated in EEA and their transfer will be protected by appropriate safeguards.
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its Data;
- access its Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
- receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com