Luigi “Gigi” Radice (1924-2002) was an Italian architect. The figure of him, of predominantly local importance, is a piece of the great mosaic of the history of Italian furniture and architecture. He was active starting from the 1950s in Cantù, one of the great furniture centers of Brianza which in the years to come would establish itself as the main world school of this discipline. He was one of the founders of the Canturini Architects Group, which played a key role in imposing the dictates of modernism in the province as well. It is to this style that two of his best-known projects belong, the Church of San Giuseppe in Como and the Church of San Carlo in Fecchio, both made with Gino Colombo. The furnishings he designed, refined examples of the Mid-Century style, were produced by Minotti between the 1950s and 1960s and were re-edited starting in 2018, rediscovering themselves extraordinarily current in their tastefully retro lines.