Pierangelo Gallotti was, together with Luigi Radice, the founder of the Gallotti & Radice company. The brand was born in 1955 in Brianza and was initially dedicated to the creation of artistic glass, lamps and mirrors. To improve their technical knowledge and expand the collection to more ambitious products Pierangelo Gallotti and Luigi Radice in 1956 enrolled in the School of Applied Art to Industry, based at the Castello Sforzesco in Milan, where they acquired their first notions of design. This allows Pierangelo Gallotti to directly sign different products of the brand, with complex projects such as tables, sideboards and trolleys. Some of these furnishings are still in the catalog, while others are appreciated protagonists of the modern antiques market. The design of the Gallotti & Radice headquarters in Cermenate, created in collaboration with the architect Luigi Massoni, also bears the signature of Pierangelo Gallotti.